Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! OSPF on ACI

If I remember correctly, when configuring OSPF L3Out in ACI, the default Area# and Area type are 1 and NSSA respectively. Majority of the cases I ran into is ACI fabric would be running as the CORE in DC. So I would have to change them to 0 and stand...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, I have 2 questions (confusion) regarding ACI Fabric discovery:1- When the Leaf-1 sends a DHCP Discover, the offered IP is assigned to the Infra interface VLAN, right? (and then the Lo0 interface is configured from the bootstrap file)?(I m...

Amin89 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C9500-48Y4C - 17.3.4 (L3-out connected to ACI) Cisco ACI 4.2(7l) Controller | n9000-14.2(7l) (No change made on ACI)on Cat 9500 command enteredip pim bidir-enableno ip multicast-routingip multicast-routingLeaf Switches were crashed: any idea (switch ...

Hi,I have a SIP Trunk Server (Debian - Kamailio) - in EPG1/BD1, and a Media Server in EPG2/BD2 - communication is SIP --> Media :UDP:5060  - I have a Contract to allow UDP:5060 (and a few more voip specific ports and i also allowed icmp)  - the call ...

teevanke_0-1666866880041.png
teevanke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes