Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Having several objects with "TEMP_" for example, tenant TEMP_tenant_A, vrf TEMP_vrf_A, TEMP_LIP_A etc. was looking for a quick way to delete those objects. Postman is an option, but since the "TEMP_" objects are scattered all over the place, it's dif...

Qwr! by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we would like to isolate host communication within same EPG and if host want to communicate with other host inside same EPG than this should be done through PBR firewall. intra EPG communication should be done through PBR firewall so we can con...

Dear Community, Using Ansible aci_rest module, I would like to create a playbook to assign EPG static port-mapping, but I cannot get it working. Anyone who might have done it before and can share their script I would highly appreciate it. Kind Regard...

Resolved! Resize Cluster ACI

Hello,We have 6 APIC controller with detail below:1. APIC-SERVER-M1 (node1)2. APIC-SERVER-M1 (node2)3. APIC-SERVER-M1 (node3)4. APIC-SERVER-M3 (node4)5. APIC-SERVER-M3 (node5)6. APIC-SERVER-M3 (standby)We want to remove APIC-SERVER-M1 and resize the ...

fiqc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes