Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

This is a new fabric being built.  Its nearly one-for-one clone of another datacenter.  VCenter integration setup is very standard and everything was working up to the point of actually deploying VMs.  I can see the VMs under the port groups in the V...

bl80 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ACI professionals,I added a standby APIC to my fabric (which worked like a charm).When checking the context menu of the standby APIC in the GUI (Controllers > APIC > Cluster as Seen by Node > Standby APIC) I can see the options "Accept Controller"...

stby_APIC_context-menu.png

Being a very first time APIC APP user i am running 4.2(4k) on my APIC.  i was going to install EET app on APIC, but i am unable to see EET on the dcappcenter.com website. Is everyone seeing the same or just me ? https://dcappcenter.cisco.com/enhanced...

We are migrating services to UCS and deploying ACI.  We have had reports of a service (VDI) that is having issues when moved to a UCS blade.  I have into ACI and I see the that one of the endpoints is consistently transitioning between attached and d...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes