Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi I've tried to install an ACI Simulator on a virtual machine at home on an esxi host. Everything appears to install correctly, I go through the wizard & follow all the steps. However whenever I try to login to the cli I cannot authenticate. When I ...

aquelf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco, We have ACI with Application Centric Deployment that use Contract for communication between EPGs, Since this policy cause TCAM exhaustion we want to move the security part to the ASA Firewall using an Service Graph PBR.  Is there any tool...

Hello,We're using a Network Centric ACI Fabric VLANs = BD-EPG (1:1)Most EPGs are members of the Preferred GroupsWe're single Tenant and Single VRF fabric. Policy Enforcement is set to enabled. Policy enforcement direction is set to Ingress. The defau...

zachartl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Design: ACI to physical Alteon LB connected over VPC VPC -Port-channel feature: PCP-ON  Control : Fast select hot standby port, Graceful convergence, Suspend individual port Could you please let me know how we can avoid causing a MAC to corrupt the A...