Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I tryed to use proximity today. And have a couple question.I used tv connected over hdmi cable. Mobile phone could not to discover codec.Then I attached external speakers to codec and it started to work.So, Does it work without external speakers conn...

Hey guys, I have been searching for a command within the SX-10 API that will give me a boolean response for whether or not the SX-10 is connected to a device via proximity. Is there such a thing? I need this for a script. Thanks.- Grady

Hi all.Few questions on Proximity... 1. When will content sharing be available for the SX10?2. When or where can I download the Proximity software to pair with an endpoint from Windows/Mac.3. When is Cisco Collaboration Endpoint Software Version 8.0 ...

Hi all,I've tested Cisco Proximity with my Ipad and Iphone in a Cisco MX300-G2 codec and it works fine, but I think that it's a big issue... When I leaved the videoconference room, I return to my desktop (15 meters from the VC room)... and other grou...

I have  a C40 running tc7.0.2 with Proximity turned onI have no problem wit my Android system, but every Apple product I've tried (2 Ipads and an Iphone), I can't get it to pair.Any help appreciated. 

Unanswered Topics