Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Night,Anyone know how to care for the various users webex Connect, through the extension.Xml, after following this topic http://communities.cisco.com/thread/14212?tstart=0 not getsuccess always generates the same message "import done. You have s...

Hello, Since migrating to version 4.4 of JabberVideo scraps your favorites, has anyone being able to save your favorites aside and bring them back once the upgrade is done ?Could this mishap be corrected in JV 4.5 ?Cheers

vipnetops by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,Anyway to bypass the 'Jabber Quick Setup' wizard that starts automatically after you run Jabber for the first time?  I have a user that keeps getting a BSOD when they launch Jabber, and he sees the 'Quick Setup' window right before.BSOD is a ...

Hello everyone,So as the title said I successfully configured Cisco Jabber on CME 8.6, can place call and receive calls from sccp phones etc.I am bringing the testing a bit furthe, i deployed Extension mobility on my SCCP phones and i would like the ...

Hi all,I want to test the new Movi Jabber in my machine with Windows7. Everything is ok during the installation, the problem start when I try to launch the client, the application show me an error message about the video drivers. the error message is...

jgranata by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes