Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm looking to rack 2 x NCS 4216 chassis in Rittal 800x1200 racks in a DC. As it stands utilising the front to back airflow kit we are unable to install the full rack kit. Has anyone experienced these issues with Rittal racks, how you worked a...

lee-h by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Cisco  i have some questions about, the Catalyst 6500 Series CORE switches  But, im calculation power consumption in their datacenter rack where there are 4 Core switches,- PWR-2700-AC/4  are they using 2700W/230V = 11,73 Amps each? or what is th...

Allan1994 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   The EVPN fabric I have built has a per-VRF iBGP peering between the leaf switches (which are VPC peers). This is working well, but I would like to eliminate the overhead of using an iBGP peering every time I create a new VRF.   When I bui...

j.a.m.e.s by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a good way to move from a VDC configuration using F1 cards to F2 cards using the same slot?  I've seen the documentation for adding a F2 card, creating a new VDC, tieing the old and new VDC and moving then existing vPC connections to the new...