cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! 40G MTU With SVI

If I have Trunk 40G QSFP , and the MTU Layer 2 for that 9216 bytes , in that trunk allowed 2 VLANs 10,20 . Those VLANs are SVI . ( VLAN Interface ) the question do I have to check the MTU for Thoses SVI .  If YES , where the change should be in MTU L...

Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to configure egress shaping on a Nexus 9K interface that can then prioritise traffic within the shaper's queue similar to nested policy maps on IOS? I have a 200/1000Mbps WAN circuit connected to one of the fron...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I found when I config two leaf switch as vpc , and map one layer 2 vlan to one vxlan vnid, and found spanning tree on this vlan has gone, and layer3 vni vlan has spanning tree running .    is this normal behavior  on nexus 93180EX switch!    ...

fly by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Halo,   We have switch 9500 with version 7.0.3.I1.3  and 6.1.2.I3.2 and have two supervisor want upgrade to version  7.0(3)I4(8b), so the question is? 1. Whats the upgrade path and intermediate version? 2. Whats the command to execute ISSU? install a...

Hello!According to this datasheethttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-3548-switch/data_sheet_c78-707001.htmlswitching capacity for 3524-X is 480 Gbps. If I will install N3548-24P-UPG= (Nexus 3524 additional 24 port license...

sharlino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus Hardening

Hi I have installed several nexus in my new DR. now I want to harden the nexus switches. I have little knowledge of nexus switches.  Devices are 3k,9k and 5k. your suggestion will be appreciated