Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I have VPC pairs with L3 Uplink with ISIS on both nexus. How does the VPC pair forward traffic if say Primary Nexus Uplink fails (whether physical uplink port down or ISIS routing down) or vice versa ? There is no ISIS between the pairs. 

Resolved! ISSU in Nexus 9k

Hello, We are planning to introduce nexus N9K-C9508-B3-E switches in our environment and we were using catalyst all these years. We used to do ISSU for software upgrade with near to zero downtime. Would like to know in nexus 9k also we have option of...

RijeeshW by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i Can anyone help I've got 2 DC's being connected by L2 Links. I'm planning to extend vlans between DC's I know the 6000's don't support OTV and q n q tagging.   2 1gb layer 2 links that will be connected to Juniper Srx then into the N6Ks   Should th...

DC-2-DC.PNG DC-2-DC-opt2.PNG

I need to connect a 4500 VSS to a Nexus5500/2200 FEX (redundant mode). The FEX had BDPU guard enable by default and will error disable if a BDPU is received.  L3 channel is not an available option, but L2 channel is possible.  Here are some options I...

Hi All, I have a Nexus 9K switch that was purchased with a Cisco One Data Centre Essentials license (C1E1TN9300XF) which is required for OSPF, BGP and Multicast Routing.  When the switch boots with these features enabled, it warns me that I dont have...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP in VPC

How does two nexus in VPC pair exchange HSRP packets? Via VPC keep alive link? In non VPC environment, HSRP packets are sent over interface that running HSRP, which usually connected to a switch. But in VPC , the interface connected to host/server. S...

Hi All, odd issue with setting up a VPC between two Nexus 7k and two 6509's. Hardware  cisco Nexus7000 C7004  version 6.2(10) I have two Nexus 7k's that I setup a VDC for our DMZ vlan. Goal is to span the DMZ vlan from the 6500's to the new DMZ VDC ...

VPC Topology.JPG
dan hale by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes