Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I'm really stuck.I have a VMware 4.1 running but everytime i try to install the vem on the same host as vsm i get the following error:[root@vm01 sbin]# ./esxupdate -b http://10.11.100.100/cisco/vibs/VEM/4.0.0/VEM-4.0.0-patch01/cross_cisco-vem-v121-4....

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently installed the Nexus 1000V in our lab ESX cluster.  I'm trying to export netflow data to our collector, but I get errors when I try to add a flow monitor to a port profile or individual interface.  Here's the error we get:ASB-UPG-VSM01(con...

WFEARLS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Happy 4th everyonePlease help me out to understand the no connectivity issue i am experiencing for one of the VMs "V1"please see attached text config fileinterface Vethernet7  inherit port-profile data_vlan172  description V1, Network Adapter 1  vmwa...

mhasabal by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I got a problem when I install nexus1kv on my esx host. The vsm is successfully connected to the vc, and the status is:acl-nexus(config)# show svs connectionsconnection vc:    ip address: 10.117.8.38    remote port: 80    protocol: vmware-vim ...