Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have a VSM that I originally installed as the primary VSM (via the GUI method).  I wanted to install the secondary but they never seem to sync.  I saw this trhread:https://communities.cisco.com/message/33166#33166And I noticed that my current VSM (...

cajalat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There's been an issue for a while for users running jumbo frames on storage networks with the 1000v and not being able to boot VSMs after a complete outage because the default VEM mtu is 1500. Until the VSM is up and communicates with the VEM to chan...

adaniel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 3 test ESX hosts in my test lab.I installed the VSM on my ESX1 host; setup the control/packet/mgmt vlans, the physical switches are all set correctly.  I'm running the control/packet data over the same pNics/port-profile as VM traffic BTW.I ...

daryn10 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We bought 60 licences of Cisco Nexus 1000V for Vmware vSphere 4 Enterprise Plus for 1 processor for all our Blade servers.I'd like to know how and where I need to install the 60 licenses for all my Blade.I wrote that I had to get a lic file for th...

riziv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I'm rushing here, trying to meet a dead line (an unrealistic one) and have not been able to deep dive this..can anybody tell me if you have to build both the VSM and VEM???Or can i merely install the VSM software, which I have done, but cann...