DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

73 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15677 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

902 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2958 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5025 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

400 Posts

DevOps

The DevOps Group Hub is where you can share your questions, use cases, best practices, and more

36 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Default user/pass not working on NSO

HejI have performed a local install, but I can not login to the GUI using admin/admin.I can login to CLI with "ncs_cli -C -u admin" , but when I do "show run", all I see is snmp configuration on the device. I can not see AAA or configure it.cisco@Ubu...

Social Miner - Agent Request API - Placing the call

Hi,When using the agent request API, the agent's phone will automatically places the outbound call to the customer once the request has been sent to the agent. This is fine for agents that normally use auto answer, but for agents who usually have to ...

brian1mcc by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Get EoX by Software Release String

Hello All, I am trying to get EoX dates for particular NX-OS versions via the EoX API. I query this API endpoint: https://api.cisco.com/supporttools/eox/rest/5/EOXBySWReleaseString/1/{input1}as input parameter I tested with few NX-OS version, for exa...

KrasenK by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to claim target in EU region

Hi.When I'm trying to claim a new target from my Sandbox in Intersight I get the message:"The device has not been updated to support claim in this region. Please wait for device to be upgraded, if issue persists please contact Cisco TAC.". How can I ...

Zombie Environment: "Terminate failed"

Hi,My most recent CML environment is in a zombie state and it can't be extended or ended.  No new environments can be launched.  How, if at all possible from my end, can i clear it?

kjfiorito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Parsing NETCONF RPC Reply (BGP Neighbors) to Python Dictionary

HelloThis is more a python question rather than a NETCONF/Yang question.I'm getting data from an IOS-XR device using NETCONF about bgp peers in the device.I need to parse the output i'm getting into a dictionary for further use in the codeThe queried...

dudster83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CML Sandbox Availability

have tried to launch the CML Sandbox from https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/DevNet a few times today and each time it was at its capacity. Is there a particular time of day / day of the week where it is more likely to be available?

Webex Bot 'Chess Game' issue

Hi Team,I've followed this guide :https://developer.cisco.com/learning/modules/webex-messaging-bots/webex-messaging-adaptive-cards/designing-the-adaptive-card/All worked for me, until this step : This is my index.js file looks like after this step:An...

robad_1-1714891883996.png robad_0-1714891854651.png robad_2-1714891911452.png
robad by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yangsuit NETCONF Invalid xpath

Hello, i need help with this error. I want to check segment routing information, but get this error:   ERROR: Invalid xpath:/ios:native/ios:segment-routing/ios-segment-routing:traffic-eng/ios-segment-routing:interface/ios-segment-routing:metricUnkno...

photo_2024-05-02_21-52-21.jpg
dundient by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Visual Analyzer Report thru API

Hello Team, I am seeking some help with the requirement to fetch a custom visualizations build on Webex CC Analyzer using an API.,  I believe that the customer is currently using version 2.0 (how would it differ for any customer using version 1.0), C...

kamboju by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AnyConnect Connection Failure - Cloud-Native SD-WAN Lab

Trying to access the Cloud-Native SD-WAN Lab in the Devnet Sandbox using Anyconnect. Receiving the following logs and error.[4/29/2024 3:21:17 PM] Ready to connect.[4/29/2024 3:21:35 PM] Contacting devnetsandbox-usw1-reservation.cisco.com:20294.[4/29...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days