IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I can't seem to find any information as far as whether the modular versions of the Cisco IAD like Cisco IAD2431-8FXS will allow you to terminate a SIP trunk and output a PRI.I was trying to do this on a IAD 2435 but I have been unable to co...

Hi allCurrently running CUC 10.x. User voicemail box was working fine. However, configured Unified Messaging and I can leave a voicemail for several users which illuminates the MWI on the phone and appears in email format. Problem is that I get prom...

Bought an 8945 from eBay trying to get working in my home lab and it won't register.  Packet captures show its requesting SEP<macaddress>.cnf.xml.sgn which tells me I need to delete the CTL/ITL file.  When I press the settings button (the cog wheel) ...

dsouders by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  I have some problem with IP Phones 7960,7941,7961 upgrading. I uploaded new firmwares and configured in the "Device Defaults".After that I reseted phones and verion didn't change. When I put version on "Phone Load Name" in device setings and ...

I'm having an issue with transferring a call to a Line Group Member's VM. The phones roll through the distribution no problem, but when it goes to transfer to the first members VM, in case nobody answers, then the caller gets a busy signal. All of th...

kknuckles by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We have Unity Connection 7.1.3 on UCS & we are upgrading to 10.5.We are uploading .sgn.iso file via FreeSFTPD (sftp) & its taking too long to upload around 2hour to 3hour just to upload 3.5 GB file. All ports are on same switch & switch has...