IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone out there use the BAT tool to Batch ANA phones?  Is this even possible?  I know it's possible to BAT full gateways, but we were looking to just BAT several analog phones here and there.  It appears to be possible with VGC phones, but I ca...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are carrying out a HW mirgation from 7835 to 7945. We will build the 45 on the same SW level as production 7935`s and then mirgate . I`ve down loaded the PAK`s  for the 7845 and uploaded the files however after restarting the 7845 it only gave us ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to install CUCM 7 in VMWare but its popping up some kind of error which is not allowing me to continue the installation. I have installed the same CUCM 7 image in VMWare before 2 or 3 times without any errors. I have taken the screen s...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently picked up a 7940 for my home office. I am trying to convert it use SIP protocol but am having a very difficult time. I've done everything that is listed in the instructions from Cisco but it still won't even budge. Can some please help me ...

I have Unity Connection 8.5 with UM syncing with Exchange 2010.  I have one user mailbox in Exchange 2010 that forwards all email to an Exchange Contact which is an external email address.  He is not receiving forwarded voicemails.  So a couple of qu...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes