cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! TBCT Problem

Hi All , I’m trying to use a feature commonly known as 2 B channel Transfer (TBCT) or Release Link Trunk. Nortel/ Avaya  call this feature Anti-Tromboning . Firstly let me explain what i am trying to do. As you can see from the attached topology ,  ...

Yeah it's snowing here in New England so lot's of users working from home.  The ones with IPC on their LT's are calling others who are connected the same way.  Here's the symptoms:1.  Calls from the PSTN to the VPN/IPC are okay either direction2.  Ca...

mmendonca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 504G phone that appears to be stuck in SCCP mode.I've gone into the menus and tried to factory reset it, but it will not accept the password (pressing OK with a correct password does nothing).I've tried different firmwares on it, 7.4.7, 7...

jlamanna1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3945 Router with 3 PVDM III - 128 ( 3rd Generation) that will deliver DSPs Resources which I need to integrate into a Call Manager Version 4.2.3 for Transcoding, Conference and MTP Services. When I enter the sccp profile these are load...

Gillepsie by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user on our CUCM 7.1 (7.1.5.31900-3) system with a 7940 phone running v8.1(2.0) using SCCP.  When she receives a call she will sometimes hear a dial tone during the call.  She says that the caller cannot hear the dial tone and if she transfe...

Hi,I had a CISCO 7940 IP phone with Callmanager and when I needed to dial, I pressed dial pad without pickup handset. Then, I pressed the dial button and call was maked using speaker.Now, I converted the ip phone to SIP firmware (version P0S3-8-12-00...

viniciusm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was testing codec translation feature of CUBE, but couldn't get it worked.Here's the call flow:IP Phone (5001) --> CUCM (as OGW) --> Gatekeeper (HQ-RTR) --> CUBE (HQ-RTR)  -->  CME (BR2-RTR, as TGW) --> IP Phone (3001).The symptom was: 5001 can rin...

It looks like there are a lot of posts about this, but I really haven't found a solution for my specific issue. I have a CME system at a remote location. They are using a SIP trunk for incoming calls. I would like to forward inbound calls to an exten...