IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Need some help with how to troubleshoot the following issue:One of our customers reports that they Intermittently gets "From 0" as CLI for incoming calls.I have tried myself but can not recreate the problem.How can I troubleshoot on this? Any hint...

aeriksson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I realsise this topic has been covered before, but im unable to find a thread with this issue. Im trying to amend the LDAP filter in CM 7.1.3 using the AXL sql tool how ever when running the syntax below im receiving the following SOAP error, has ...

dkirby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,the scenario is we have IP communicator on my laptop act as soft phone for voice , and  laptop is for data traffic .......so how can we priortize the voice in this scenario. from ip communicator ......regardsgaurav

Hey,Imagine customer accepted to buy Cisco IP phones and we have the following solution:30 Cisco IP Phones----SwitchCisco(L2)----------CiscoRouter2821--WAN-----IP Centrex (Call Manager hosted here in Service Provider)Goal:If WAN link goes down, custo...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have as ATA 168. It is from V+++. Sw ver V3.2.0I have the DCHP url   from VIR. It appears  not to be password locked.I enter it in the browser  it says not found.I cannot look at the config menu.I tried 3 browsers - even turned off the FW.Has to be...

Can anyone point me to a website that I can learn the basics of a UC520 phone system? I have inherited this system and need to figure it out. I want to know what the commands mean and what actions they perform.I know the basics of Cisco but this IP T...