IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to upload about 500 users into CCM 6.1. Any ideas would be appreciated, I should be able to do it with the phones/users BAT, but the phones are already installed. So I am thinking of using dummy phones to add to the Users or can I still ...

hbarrera2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my configtrunk group fxovoice-port 0/3/0 trunk-group fxo 1 connection plar 7240 // to fxs (fax)dial-peer voice 995 pots trunkgroup fxo destination-pattern 80666666666 call threw fxo to fxs is done okwhen I want to call from ip phone threw fxo I hear...

I have a group of phones that when you press the CFWDALL button to fwd to another number it says the number can not be dialed. What could be the problem since all the other IP Phones let you use the cfwdall button with no problem.

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to make sure that when my publisher is down than EM service should query subscriber...How ever i don't have provision to do the DNS changes....So i tried to enable 2 EM service on publisher by putting "@" in between the two service XML URL bel...

jaiswalok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes