IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have Cisco unified communication manager 6.0 cluster, Cisco Unified presence server and cisco unfied meeting place express.We have more than 250 user, so we are planning to use workspace licenses. I don't have a clear idea about this licens...

Hi, I am having a little problem setting up meet me. I have setup the conference bridge using this link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf8a.html And have setup the Meet Me number ...

liamcairns by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC520 UPGRADE

I just upgrade my uc500 to the cue version 3.2.1 using the US version. Everything is ok, but I having problems trying to upgrade to es-CO spanish version, when I issue the software install command with the cue-vm-es_CO-langpack.ise.3.2.1.prt1 file , ...

Hi All,I have a requirement to configure an FXS port as SCCP and control the Analog phone connected to it by registering the FXS to a CallManager. I am getting stuck at the first stages itself. I understand the command for that should be stcapp. My r...

Hi, I hope you can help, the attached diagram shows overall what my network consist of, I understand cisco phones mark packets via DSCP marking, where else in the network do I need to apply QoS for this marking and also RTP? (L3 or L2 interfaces, bot...

bravob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a CCM 5.1 cluster with two voice gateways at site A and one voice gateway at site B. The first gateway of site A uses E1 interface and have been working fine. Now, I'm configuring the second gateway with a SIP provider. In the future I wil...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CCM 4.2, this device is connected to a normal switch. i connect one ip phone cisco 7650 to this switch. in the ccm admin window i tried to add this phone under device>phones however wen i coneect the phones to the switch it is not able to...