IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We had right fax installed this week. Everything is working fine, but some of the canned infomation in the emails is not reader friendly. I am trying to customize the emails. I have the bazillion page admin guide, but don't see anything in ...

egrinkin1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am running 12.4(15)XW and have a lab configuration like this:-CUCMA <--> SIP <--> CUBE <--> SIP <--> CUCMBCUCMB is representing a SIP SP.When I place a G729 call from CUCMA to CUCMB this works fine as does a G711 call. However If I start ...

csg-admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After changing ip addresses for our Callmanagers we are having issues with the quick search function in Communicator (alt+k). The log from Communicator shows that it tries to contact the old server address, other services such as corporate directory,...

cisco.bej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that we need to ensure that the host name of the router matches the domain name in CCM and if you want " "hostname.cisco.com" then you need add the ip domain commend, as well as making the router name the same as well. The question I hav...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to recall BAT or Callmanager doesn't allow spaces in the last name field. Is there a bug id or has this been fixed?It seems the below would fail either CallManager or Unity;Firstname = SusanLastname = Stein Temeyer JacobOrFirstname = Veronica...

In this case I observeAnalog telephone (on ata) is in hold state and the fxo port (previously ata makes ouside call) is open for a long time.I think, analog telephone makes on-hookbut fxo understand this hook-flash.I set hook-flash timeout 150 ms und...