IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Voice eng(s) I have one E1 link from telco to my Ericsson MD-110 PBX. is it possible that I add a cisco VG to send data traffic over this E1?I have read cisco documents about Er Md110 and cisco Vg but i want user data and voice traffic together ...

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a customer with 5 location currently and expected to have around 20 locations at a later stage.each location would host around 50 users except the HQ which have 300 IP phones.at the HQ i have CCM and at the branches CME.i am planning to hav...

twissam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one remote CCME and one home CCME. Calls from remote local to home local ( to bypass toll charge) hit remote ccme, go through a SIP proxy(VoiceMaster) and hit home ccme.The call is not working. 'debug ccsip message' and 'debug ccsip error' on ...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using cups 6.02 with cvp 4 and cm 5.1. I read a couple different guides where it indicates that if you have more than one cups server they must be in the same subnet and you cannot use them across the wan. DO they have to be in the same subnet w...

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes