IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cisco Callmanager 4.(0).1. It is possible i can configure callmanager H323 to send in-band DTMF instead of out-of-band DTMF, which is default.Please note i am asking to send H323 DTMF to in-band.Thanks

furqanali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiif i have a problem in voice quality in general on WAN link between HQ and a remote site, i don't know what is the reason, what is the way to monitor what is happening on WAN for voice traffic to cause this quality problem?can RTMT help? where?than...

is it possible to send caller id out of a fxo port. I have a paging system connected from 2821 gateway via fxo. I can call paging system no problem but the paging system expects to see caller id of the Ip Phone

p.horwood by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity

HiI read the Unity documentation and it indicates for Unity in standalone voice mail you can install the windows 2000 server, exchange 2000 and unity all on the one server. Then setup the server as voice mail server and message store on the same mach...