IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a brand new, never configured CP-8865-K9= with firmware sip8845_65.11-0-1SR1-2 Service level is Enterprise. I see the multiplatform firmware for the 8845/65 can be downloaded but it seems no CP-8865-3PCC-K9= is available on the market. Therefo...

N5NHJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I understand that audit logs give us the details of logged in person who made changes on the CUCM/Unity etc   In unity connection and CUCM how many days old logs can be collected without putting load on server while extracting data?...

Good day!! One question, I try to change the firmware to Cisco 8831 for this "cp-8831-sip.9-3-4-SR2-3PCC.bin.sgn" for connecto to other vendor PBX. But way CUCM OS Administration --> Software Upgrades --> Install/Upgrade not is possible the firmware ...

Hi Experts,   We have a CME 2911 Router and around 45 Ip phones has configured. recently there is some of internal issues occurred.  There is any way to Record all voice call into FTP Server or anywhere   Details : Router : Cisco IOS Software, C2900 ...

ciscodfp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,   I currently have a problem with a phone, that runs on cucm 11.0.X, which does not show the active load in the cucm device configuration.   I found this problem, because the phone has some trouble to upgrade to a new firmware. But that...

jahahne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   My Customer have the solution with CUCM 10.5.2 and 06 sites running SIP protocol. The Customer changed the protocol, previouly were H.323 and now it running SIP with change range Phone number. In any sites the Caller ID that is appearing i...