IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  Everyone, I have below two CUCM, one used for Primary and both er for redundancy, My question  do we need VMWAR Software for Two Server or one Software  that's enough :   1Server Call manager    1.1BE6K-M6-K9Cisco Business Edition 6000 (M6) Ap...

Hello allI have a few SPA512G and SPA514G telephones (firmware version 7.6.2g - latest available) that use XML services for the phonebook, however once in a while when requesting the phonebook, the phone will hang on "Requesting" and the message [CMX...

Hello!We have a particular fault at the moment due to a codec mismatch across some of our core trunks and our SIP cloud provider due to them changing their SBC dial-peer codec preferences.  We would like to amend this on our trunks to rectify the iss...

Hi,I can't get the right time zone (for France) on the cisco 8831. I have a two-hour time difference. I've seen that this is a fairly common problem but I haven't managed to solve it yet...Unfortunately, I don't have access to cucm and the cisco 8831...

Hello Cisco Community, I'm experiencing a problem with Cisco Jabber. I have a Cisco Desk Camera 1080p with a manual shutter that shuts the video stream when closed. When starting a Video Call via Jabber while the shutter is closed, of course no video...

Hello, I am still running my calling Operations on this old Cisco C3825 voice gateway/router. I am planning a migration to upgrade it, however, before this, I need to move from e-one to SIP trunk.I would like to know if this device is able to run mor...

Hey All,Can you please explain which logs we can look at to troubleshoot/verify that translation pattern is working fine? My question is specifically related towards use of RTMT tool to find the logs showing the translated patterns successfully. OR i...