Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i insert a SPA-OC192POS-XFP into the GSR slot2,but something happened like this:"SLOT 2:Jun 16 09:49:25.299: %SPA-2-VOLT_CRITICAL: SPA-OC192POS-XFP[2/0] voltage outside of nominal range. Nominal (5000mV), value(5252mV)" i was searched in the cisco we...

chenzh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had issues connecting 7604 with 6704 Zenpack 10Gbase-SR to a 6506-E with WS-X6708-10GE with X2 10Gbase-LRM? I am using MMF 62.5 fiber. The fiber test clean but the ports are not coming up.

Hello Gurus,I would like to know a bit more about this tecnologie (Metro Ethernet over Docsis).I work for a cable companie and we would like to know the implicationd of implementing such a technologie.If we go for a CPE based aproach we only have to ...

I have to change of platform of one switch 3550 to and switch ME 3400. I have to adapt the QoS configuration of the switches 3550 to the new switches ME 3400.This is the QoS configuration of the 3550 :!mls qos map cos-dscp 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45mls ...

ISP

hi, please tell me on an average how many routers and switches an ISP uses according to their size ?

jai231555 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble finding the information I am looking for. Example: on a 10Mbit Ethernet access circuit into an IP VPN (mpls) with a CAR/CIR of 4Mb, the standard configuration would be a hierarchical/nested policy-map which would "shape average". ...

davey.red by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There: I read cisco ME-3750 doc. it seems most of QoS feature supported only ES port, will standard port support priority queueing and shaping? it seems there is not clear document..Thanks,~mike

HiWe've got Cisco CTC 6.0 installed on the network and when we try to use this application from a Windows XP or older machine, it loads up just fine. But when trying to use this via a Windows Server 2003 or newer, it fails with an NTVDM Hard Error. ...

Hi all,which is cisco approach regard tp-mpls, t-mpls for new generation infrastructure?which is the role of above protocols and rpr?i'm working with ALU TSS, does cisco has an equivalent product suitable for big metro eth with same feature?thx very ...

I have a Metro-E "point-to-point" connection between two sites. Right now, I have routers on both ends to route traffic and they are on different subnets. I am now in need to mesh these two sites together and turn it into one subnet. Can I just simpl...

ewong0088 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes