MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Tengo un 7613 hablando ISIS (MPLS) contra un GSR-10, el mismo sufrio un flap de un segundo en su interface que habla isis (SIP400), luego de esto todo el trafico que llegaba alli simplemente no pasaba del 7613 al GSR10.

Hello Everyone,I am working on Multicast scenario, There is one 6513E switch one 2960 switch. Two VRF's are configured in core switch (6513) IPTV-SRV and Villa-VRFIPTV-SRV vrf has IPTV server and Villa-VRF has IPTV i.e. client. VLAN 30 is mapped to I...

Hey,I am experiencing input packets dropped by ucodeon a POS subinterface.I haven't been able to find any info on this. Can someone provide an oveview as to what this means?Thanks,Jason

Hi Guys,Good day.Just want to confirm if the QoS implemented on the CPEs can be transported transparently on a VPLS network.Hope to have your reply as soon as possible.Thanks,GIN

emcueto08 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,It's possible configure different vlan between CE1-PE1 and CE2-PE2? x example:CE ip=10.0.0.1 (vlan 5) === PE --MPLS--PE== (vlan 10) ip= 10.0.0.2 CEIt's correct? or exist problem with the configuration?, currently i'm simulating with dynamips...

can someone explain what is the difference of vc 4 and 5 in the pseudowire technology? in addition to this, in a pseudowire headend setup, what is the usage of VC 4 and 5?

Kelvin Wong by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Engineers,I have a question about VRF behavior with LIB. Does VRF creates separate LIB like routing table? VRF seprates routes from global routing table completely and advertise it to its peers by dynamic routing. I wanted to do same with LDP a...

Hi fellow network engineer,can anyone point me to materials on ip ran and mobile backhaul? I want to learn this stuff. However, what I got freely from google and the other free sources from the internet are merely marketing slide. Can anyone point me...

I have this annoying problem I am struggling to solve.  I am trying to put individual users into unique VRF.  So I have setup this radius detail:nicholas        Cleartext-Password := "nicholas"        Service-Type = Framed-User,        Framed-Protoco...

Im trying to expand my knowledge about MPLS but have a bunch of questions. Here is one. In a MPLS network, should the CEA1 from one side ping the the other CEB1 and viceversa? I can see the route in the routing table from both side, however ping does...

Hi Guys.I am simulating a MPLS core using OSPF for the control plane IGP.Here's the setup:Area 0 - backboneArea 1 - PE routers in location A (PE-A) Area 2 - PE routers in location B (PE-B)Network is running MPLS/VPNHere are the requirements:1. There ...

ar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to setup Half duplex vrf on LNS where spokes and hub are connected to same PE. I have tested this but the traffic from spoke to spoke is routed locally on the LNS.I have attached the configuration, topology and GNS .net file for re...