MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if there are any specific performance limitations given the following:Catalyst 6500 with Supervisor 7206708 linecardConfigured as a MPLS PE using SXI softwaremulticast VPN (standard service provider setup, with multicast enabled mpls...

Hello everyone, is the first time that I write to circumvent this forum I hope to do a bad impression I write because I have some trouble with MPLS me explain: The azieda where I work has an MPLS between two remote sites, the aim is to create a copy...

spider_na by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am new to mpls and pseudowire stuff. what are pseudowires and why do we need it.i read rfcs', i understand it emulates the essential attributes of service, but i fail to understand the need for it. and how do we emulate it and why do we need to ...

Hi all,This is probably a very easy question to answer but I'm sat here confusing myself! If you have a single link from the PE box to the CE box but this one customer will need different VRFs per department, what would be the best way of setting thi...

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure some cs2821 with MPLS PE and vrf select based on PBR.interface GigabitEthernet0/1.2 description ** Customer ** encapsulation dot1Q 2 ip vrf forwarding cust ip address 10.10.2.1 255.255.255.252 ip policy route-map cust-pbr!route-ma...

sbrobak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have IOS based PE R1, R3 is another PE side in different autonomous system:R1#sh bgp ipv4 mdt all BGP table version is 18, local router ID is 10.10.10.1Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best, i - internal,        ...

Hello,at between 2 CPE routers there are 4 routers from an MPLS Backbone. The total distance should be around 10000 Km. I need some reference values for the acceptable RTT between the two endpoints. Is there any reference table or Doc. describing it ...

f-cagica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have issues with static routes towards P2MP tunnel.Here's my config:interface Tunnel234 ip unnumbered Loopback0 ip pim passive ip igmp static-group 225.1.1.1 ip igmp static-group 225.1.1.1 source 10.10.10.2 tunnel mode mpls traffic-eng poi...

Resolved! Same Subnets

HiEDIT: thanks for Answer; now I have another Question and I thought I could use the same thread for it. It is often said, that you should use Loopback Interfaces as BGP neighbor address - what about CE - PE connection, if there are several VRF insta...

Hi All,I am considering a Cisco 7204VXR router to do MPLS VPN. In my design, there will be two PEs, in between is a 1Gb link where multiple customers will share.On both PEs, I need a switch where each individual customer will connect in via one port....

Good day Dear AllI work for an ISP and i want to setup a mpls vpn solution for our customer. We use use Cisco router everywhere and we our Client CPE are form other vendors.This is my problem1- I want to setup a cisco 7200 router as BRAS so that our ...

Has anyone used uplink interfaces on ME6524 to deliver xconnect (port based)? The configuration is supported but am not sure how the performance would be, have no test environment and hence cannot test. Suggestions would be much appreciated.Cheers

Dear All I'm trying to configure a csc scenario with 3 routers. Two routers at the edge presents the customer carriers while the 3rd router in between presents the backbone carrier. at the 3rd router ( the backbone carrier ) I configured vrf and assi...