MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi,I need to know explanation of the output of the command :show mpls forward detailSearched on cisco.com but didnt get satisfactory output.( Label, Outgoing_Label,Prefix, Bytes, Tag, Outgoing interface, Next_Hop. )Please share experience.Any link o...

Resolved! VPN FRR

Hi, I want to know whether for PE node redundancy; is VPN FRR in cisco's roadmap of development. Huawei is already supporting this Feature for subsecond convergence (200ms)of VPN traffic during PE failure scenarios.Can anybody pls confirm?

anil12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please see below output, default route stuck in VPN routing table for 15:46:40 although the ' Hold down timer expires in 0 secs'. has anyone expirienced this problem? is this normal practice on Cisco router? thanksr0#sh ip ro vrf 504-ten 0.0.0.0 Rout...

kevin.shi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am seeing LDP session established for none directly connected peers.I can understand this being the case when using targeted LDP for previously connected peers which have lost L1 link for example...but cannot see why remote peers with no e...

Hi,I am just setting up lab for mVPN to start with PIM-SM Default MDT using Anycast RP on Core.I have two CR (CR1 and CR2) and 3 PE ( 7600, 7200,12k).Each PE connected to both CR through layer 2 switch and each CR is connected to each other.I have bo...

I have an MPLS VPN network in Test LAB with some PE routers and a router with Route Reflector VPNv4 funcionality. I notice two diffenent behaviours if the RR have or not have the default route in the global routing table.Infact if the RR have the def...

urbinir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,having some issues when moving some PE-Routers to a new MPLS backbone.Before the changes, each PE has 17 tunnels per VRF(command: show ip pim vrf "blue" neighbor)After moving to the new backbone (changing ospf and bgp router-id, clear ospf and...

I tried to implement cell-mode MPLS by connecting 3 routers with ATM interfaces. The traceroute shows label switching rather than VPI/VCI switching (atleast I was expecting to see that).R0---R3---R2R0 router:interface Loop 0ip add 1.1.1.1 255.255.25...

I'm working on scenario mentioned in file attached: R3 and R4 are PE routers, C1 and C2 are CE routers, rest are P-routers. OSPF is running in the core IGP. RSVP and MPLS tunnels are configured on all intermdiate interfaces.150.1.3.3...

souagarw by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ... we have xconnect problem between our PE-Router when we apply TE on this xconnect. The xconnect is between Cisco 7600 (s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SRA3.bin) and Cisco 7206 NPEG2 (c7200p-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.T3.bin). The problem is...

jakskal07 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a Core network connected together over VPLS, and runnng EIGRP as the IGP. For the branch offices the are using MPLS, and SP requires us to use BGP when sending routes to them. We have the core site, A, B, C. Site A&B have an...

melcara by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.7200 router can have MPLS in software, but 7600 can have MPLS in Hardware. Can sombody explain me what does it mean? it only consists on have the LFIB in the ASICs ?Tks

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes