MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a CISCO XR 12010 router and i want to run LDP Adjacency on the mgmtEth 0/0/CPU0/0 interface available on the RP Slot. Is is possible to run LDP on this interface as i don't see any option to select the management ethernet interface under t...

Hi,I have a SPA-2x1GE-V2 card installed on a XR 12010 router which has both Copper and Fibre connectivity options but somehow, the link does not comes up on copper. When the same connection is made through on a different box (48-port-Ethernet line ca...

Hi,In service provider to provide Multicast VPN to customer, they run PIM-SM or PIM-SSM. PIM-SM for default MDT.PIM-SM require RP and i learnt that best to use Anycast RP.Now, I have 13 locations having P route connected to form core. Do i need to ru...

I am configuring 7206VXR (IOS 12.4(11)T); as the following:7206(config)#l2 vfi VPLS-Test ?point-to-point Point-to-point configuration modefor l2 vpls there is only one option p-to-p, i can't find manual option on this IOS!! do i need to change this i...

Hi All, We are wondering ,what would be the effect on performance of the traffic,where higher tag-switching mtu values are set (for example 4470 bytes). I guess we should be fine with a maximum value of 1516 bytes instead of 4470.We are currently se...

Can you please check the attachment and revert with any suggesstion.i am planning to path isolation for diffrent vlans.in the schematci vlan 10 has taken as example..access is 2960...distribution==cisco 6509 vss 720 with advanced ip services ..core ...

We have a client connected through VSAT. I am at Service Provider place and client is connected through VSAT link in MPLS cloud. I am facing intermittent ping drop in the tunnel interface terminated at other end. Pl help how do i check the trouble sh...

Hello,I do have one scenario where CE1/CE2 is connected with SW1 port Fa0/1 and port 0/2.CE1 is belong to VLAN100 and CE2 is belong to VLAN200. Now SW1 is connected with PE1. Link between PE1 and SW1 is trunklink with .100 and .200 subinterfaces. Now...

Hi,How OSM and Enhanced Flexwan access the CEF table on 7600? If they use the PFC3 or have they own?The reason is they are not having DFC by default but still have local FIB/CEF table. What is purpose of this ??Regards,Chintan

I'm trying to bootstrap myself on MPLS and ran into an unusual problem in the field.We've got a mesh of routers setup to do tag switching amongst each other to support a few pseudo-wire MPLS point to point links for customers.Our typical conf:ip cefm...

network by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,can anyone tell me how can I contact an ISP?how can i know what protocols they are using and size of their network.thank you.

jai231555 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am thinking of using Catalyst 3750 switches (running IP Services image) for peering with Service Provider PE routers.Are there any disadvantages /limitations in using Catalyst 3750 switches for this purpose over Cisco router platform?Thanks

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allwe are running two RR for mpls vpn routes. As we know RR are prevalent to accept the same route with same rd from different PEs. But in our cloud we are receiving the routes of one RD from different PE which should not be. We are not able to fi...

Top Solution Authors