MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How implicit NULL and Explicit NULL label are useful in MPLS netowrk? what is main function of both the labels?

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I would need some advice on how to exchange route between 2 different vendor MPLS. See attach MPLS.gif for the proposed connection.1. Primary MPLS provider is Vendor "A"2. Due to no coverage from vendor "A", we must use Vendor "B" to connect Site...

chris_tan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if in a EWS circuit, does the MPLS PE Router learn the MAC-Address or is it dependent on the way the Circuit is configured i.e. Type-4 and Type-5 or Sub-interface based or SVI based. Is there any way this MAC-learning can be disabled....

Hi all,Is it possible to provide redundancy for a L2 MPLS VPN Customer between his two sites. ( I thought of having a parallel pseudowire link and run any routing protocol between his CE's). Apart from this any other possibility of providing redundan...

Hi there,In addition to this topic, I found quite interesting having this topology, observing network traffic flow. Based on my observation, I noticed that there is a suboptimal routing on this design. Attach network diagram to ease your understandin...

maher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have CEHQ running HSRP to CEA-1 and CEA-2. If the link failure on the FE interfaces CEA-1 , traffic from CEHQ will divert to CEA-2. So far so good at this point of time.However, on the remote PE (PE3) it seems to be that, traffic got black...

maher by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I am looking for a single erference for all parts of MPLS traffic engineering docu ( config guides and command reference.I only find many, many parts in IOS versions from 12.0S up to 12.4 and 12.4 T.But nowhere a singel complete reference on that...

amarhold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Netpros,Find below the configuration script for the adsl HUAWEI route got from local isp.# sysname 17580482# cpu-usage cycle 1min# DNS resolve DNS server 117.17.233.49 DNS server117.16.233.101 DNS server 183.184.97.197 DNS server 183.186.97.202#...

Hi.We have the same IP Addresses in different PEs. These addreses are not redistributed by routing. These IPs belongs to loopbacks that we use for communication with CEs.The problem is that the P routers receive these addresses by LDP.Then in the P r...

jyubero by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to use Multiprotocol BGP VPNV4, but I don't want it to send labels in the MBGP update for the routes, however I can't find a way to stop the labels being sent. Can anyone please tell me how to strip/remove/stop the labels being attached...

ipotts by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! mpls & ospf

when i design mpls vpn ,can i use multi area in global igp routing design. is there any problem in TE or mpls vpni saw many design just use one area 0 for global igpThank you!

flyjunli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have RR in MPLS VPN . they are not part of mpls vpn . they only act as RReach MPLS L3 VPN has 2 next hop and all are in RR VPN4 But one of 2 routes are in PEs I want to use BGP load sharing using the following command address-family ipv4 [mdt | mu...

Hi there,I have this customer who is reluctant to re-subnetting/reassign their site A,B,C,D, and E. All the CE router have ISDN backup to our PE-ISDN. We are using VPDN concept. The topology for this customer is fully mesh.Sites A, B and C consist of...

maher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors