MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greeting,My company is going to upgrade some circuits from at&t basical internet circuits to MPLS circuits accross the global (due to some countries that at&t does not have MPLS present). Currently, we use GRE/IPSec tunnels (Spoke/hup) to connect to ...

Hi,I would like to know how to view on Cisco routers if there are drop packet occuring over the mpls network with mtu sizes issue. I'm implementing mtu changes on the router's physical interface instead of using the command "mpls mtu" and another one...

mel_bs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7200 at each remote site. Id like to do VTP over my MPLS circuits. Is this possible with the 7200? Thanks.

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guysI know very little about MPLS except it provides a company connectivity to its global offices. I have a client that is going for to AT&T for MPLS service for its 15 global locations. My question is:Do I need a firewall to protect this company...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, is 3DES or AES with at least 128 bit key length. Will this encryption be used on the MPLS connectivity.please guide me.Thanks & Regards,

Want to know whether "max-reserved-bandwidth" command is supported on fastethernet/gigethernet interfaces. I am working with 7600 router (IOS, 12.2(33)SRA2) with 16 Fastethernet Interfaces and try to use "max-reserved-bandwidth" command on the Fastet...

EoMPLS VC will be declared up when there is a MPLS LSP (assume we are talking about LDP) to remote and VC label (and other parameters) are negotiated, my question is how does EoMPLS know tunnel is ready? IOS LDP use independent control, which means e...

Hi folks,I've to implement two L2TPv3 tunnels over MPLS backbone, primary and backup. I'm thinking about L2 pseudowires, but my question is: with 2 pseudowires, how could I do, if possible, to create a primary and a backup tunnel? Something like FRR?...

ariela by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I'm setting a proposal for WAN link. there will 2 option, 45 MB leased line and 100 Metro ethernet. I need to know what is the pro/cons for this 2 technology as i need to explain to the customer.Do anybody have a link or explaination on this?Tha...

Hi Guys, (and Gals)I been reading through some of the posts here, and I just wanted to get you opinions or philosophies on the subject of MTU.Say you have the standard MPLS network, and has a service provider you basically have almost everykind of li...

ksolie by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have following issue PE1 receive different routes include default route originated from PE2 for VRF X.PE1 redistribute everthing from BGP to EIGRP with is used to exchange prefix between PE1 and PE1-CE.The issue that CE recive all prefix excl...

mbayramo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm relatively new to VRF-Lite and need some help please.I've implemented a vrf-lite config, edited config below contains the interesting bits.Does anyone know if there are any issues between using 'rd1:1' with 'router eigrp 1', that may affec...