MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm relatively new to VRF-Lite and need some help please.I've implemented a vrf-lite config, edited config below contains the interesting bits.Does anyone know if there are any issues between using 'rd1:1' with 'router eigrp 1', that may affec...

Hi,I am simulating a simple scenario in the LAB. Two routers connected back to back with a framerealay PVC. Ethernet interfaces UP. Ethernet and Loop back in the routers are advertised by OSPF. OSPF and LDP router ID are the Loop back IDs Every thing...

Hi all, I am investigating why we, as an enterprise, should move toward MPLS. What benefit does it give you? Anyone implements MPLS (not buying MPLS service) on their network and do you notice any difference? Do you gain any more speed? Are you able ...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a query regarding configuration of Traffic engineering.Do we require to enable LDP/TDP or enable IBGP label carrying features?If not so then how the labels are distributed within the MPLS nodes.Does RSVP has the capability to distribute labels...

Hi,Please help me regarding the MPLS solution.We have one MPLS circuit in production. Connectivity is --Core switch connected to Juniper firewall and firewall connected to India end border router and this router is connected to MPLS CE router in indi...

Can you use DHCP on the external side of a router when connecting to an MPLS circuit?***All, I misunderstood my client on this one, issue resolved. Thanks***

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a carrier supplied MPLS WAN running BGP on the PE routers redistributed to our LAN EIGRP on layer 3 switches at all locations for advertising routes everywhere on the WAN. Recently we added a couple wireless connections between sites to provi...

janf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Spanish, pls.Necesito conectar 2 site remotos por medio de mi red MPLS. Estos se conectaran en una VRF nueva para este cliente. Uno de los puntos tendr? adem?s, acceso de internet. En este punto (central) necesito poner un router con IOS de firewa...

gsantini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'd like to understand if there are some ways to configure RSVP LSPs without using IGP like ISIS or OSPF, but just with static routing. I've not found a way. Anyone have some ideas? Thank you! and Best Regards, G.

Hi,I?m newbie for MPLS and i?m working to change the core network to MPLS but i have somes problemes with this difficult mission : I have a PIX between PE1 et P1 to protect the trafic of somes clients but unfortunately it doesn?t support MPLS and I c...

Hi all,I'm trying to understand a config. This is a Hub and Spoke VPN over MPLS. There is a PE with a VRF configured as the Hub. There are other PEs with several VRFs acting as the Spokes.Everything looks clear to me except for a detail, in the PEs w...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read MPLS TE path reoptimization.when found new resource, reoptimization occur. high end router will established a new LSP, at same time old LSP still there. here are some words from document:"On links that are common to old and new LSPs, bandwid...

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm am trying to use to following class-maps and policy maps on a Cisco 7600. The same maps have been used on both 3700 series and 7200 series. However when i try to apply IP_TO_MPLS_OUT and MPLS_TO_IP_IN on the 7600 (with SUP32 and 48 port gigab...