MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Because I am not very familiar with the MPLS technology, I would like to have some opinions about the following problem. I have attached a photo which describes the network.1. You are the CSE and you are meeting with a customer that has a technical p...

consider:r1 -- r2 -- r4 -- r5 \ / r3where r1,r5 are PEs and r2,r3,r4 are Ps. r3 is a backup router in case r2-r4 path is down (the picture doesn't show up properly).assume r1's ip route table picks r2-r4 path to go to r5. my dillema...

HiWe have a customer with a main and 3 remote offices connected each other using MPLS-VPN service.At this time they have a new remote office but it is outside from my MPLS-VPN Network, they have access to Internet using a local ISP.So, How could I gi...

ing_data by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to have inter-as mpls vpn. We would like to configure policing for the customers on the inter-as link. As the inter-as link is a global interface on ASBRs how do we restrict the bandwidth for each vrf which passes over the link?Tha...

prakashj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 ONSs connected in 3 different cities by fibre. These ONS have ML-Series card for ethernet connection. My questions are:1. Can I use the ONS as my P-router?2. Can I run OSPF on the ONS as the IGP protocol (especially on POS connecting the ON...

defash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a network with MPLS VPN and several VRFs involved. Inside a certain VRF I need to avoid that two particular networks can talk to each other. Can you give me a hint of what can be a solution to implement this ?ThanksRegardsMarco

Dear all,im new to mpls, i would like to study this technology pls give some docs regarding mpls, from the very begining.i will rate all the posts

Dear All,I have this topology:CE1-----CE2-----CE3All routers are mpls vpn, and CE2 is router-reflector.But CE1 can not see routes from CE3, becuase next-hop is invalid.I have configured in CE2:! address-family ipv4 vrf A neighbor VRFA peer-group neig...

hiwe?re currently designing a new mpls topology for one of our custome. we?ve joining the PE?s routers using 10G ports, to build a ring.The question is regarding the nature of these ports. Are they L2 or L3? Is it neccesary to implement STP or just w...

titankapo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys: We are about to implement vrf-lite on our 6509 switch. Currently 6509 switch connect to several branches via atm oc3 link. We want to separate each brach office traffic with vrf-lite function. Additionaly each branch office will be subjec...

ita_hsieh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to place for redundancy two CPE that conntect via ATM to two PE-access routers. My issue is that I can track the ATM interface for HSRP but what if my PE-access router goes down? My ATM link on the CPE will remain up. Hence no switchover.Ho...

hgru by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors