MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am studying for CCIP and with my limited knowledge of ATM there is something a don't understand.When running cell-mode MPLS over an MPLS aware ATM network are the ATM switches acting as layer 3 routers. If so how.

Folks, Cisco has been pushing enterprise MPLS for a while. My question is that does it entail breaking the enterprise network into a core and edge. Just like SP and customer component in SP MPLS?Any advantage of moving towards enterprise MPLS?T...

We have a MPLS circuit that is down. Supplier says that it's our equipment, we want to be sure though. Should we be able to ping our PE router from the host end if the MPLS circuit is good and it's really a remote end CSU problem?Thanks

dtunget10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have I have MPLS VPN lab setup, I have one question, I am running ospf between PE-CE to export and import routes between VRF at PE and CE. BGP is getting redistributed at PE OSPF VRF process. and then that routes are learned at CE via OSPF too. now...

I am trying to setup a basic lab. I have the following setup:- CE1->PE1->P1->PE2->CE2. I have attached the relevant configs. All the CE & PE routers are 2600's and the P1 router is a 7206VXR. I am running OSPF in the MPLS network between the PE & P r...

We have several CEs connected to a single PE, all these CEs are in the same VPN (VRF) .. We are running OSPF between the CEs and the PE. For some reasons we want to keep all the CE in the same OSPF area (Area 100).. Will that be a problem..Also,if we...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone out there willing to rent me their copy of the Implementing Cisco MPLS course book? I would return it to you after about 7 days. Let me know your rental fee.Thanks,Georgegeorges@iglou.com

5gspahl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends...I need the best suited hardware which I can use as SYSTEM UNDER TEST (SUT) or DEVICE UNDER TEST (DUT) in my LAB to carry out the following testing:IPv6, OSPF v2 & 3, BGP, MPLS (vpls,martini support), QoS.Apart from this, I also need it t...

cisco_raj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a CE router connected to PE router. The CE router is connected via 2 links to the PE router, because we need to create two VRFs on the PE for the traffic coming from the CE to separate the traffic, so we have one vrf per link. We are running ...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics