MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am deploying a EoMPLS service with a service provider in his proudction network.The Core routers on this network are configured with the "mpls mtu 1508". This MPLS MTU size does not work with an EoMPLS implementation, I need at least 1530 byt...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks see attached file. It contains firstly the config of spr2 router. Its a 2600 running 12.3(12) Telco. It then shows the global routing table. Then it shows the cef table. Then it shows the mpls int table. Then it shows the mpls ldp neighbo...

ok this is somewhat convaluted so apologies up front on this one. This is also a "theory" problem and not real life. Say I have 50 routers with loopback 192.168.1.x /32 within an area of my network. I summarise them to 192.168.1.x.x /24 for exampl...

Can someone tell me on ehat supervisor engine on 7600 series router and what Interface Cards is VPLS supported? Additionally, can the VPLS, emulate the STP algorithm, in case a customer requests to interconnect 3 sites with redundant uplinks to PE Ro...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are facing serious problems related to MPLS MTU. Due to fragmentation some of the applications are not working. I have enabled the “mpls mtu 1508” across the path of MPLS but some of our switches do not support jumbo frames.The strange this is tha...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am desinging an MPLs ip based vpn for large enterprise.is there any simulator where I can check my results for various applications like voip,videoconferencing etc.ThanxUsman Shaikh

Dear All, I would be really grateful if someone could suggest orpropose any config forimplementing QOS for MPLS VPNs. I have the following scenario: CE1 -->PE1-->PE2-->CE2 I understand that it is possible to mark and match DSCP and MPLS EXP bits as ...

Hi, There.I have a strange problem. On the picture I have sketched is the scheme I have:http://x.surguttel.ru/forum/tmp/cisco_scheme.gif (15 Kb)There are the 59 nodes with Catalyst 2912, 3550 and 3750. The 2912 is the large majority.I have no connect...

asugorod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes