MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Is this correct to say that explicit-null prevents PHP from happening?I mean if edge LSR has network A connected (in global space), normally it would advertise implicit-null tag value to its LDP/TDP neighbors to achieve PHP. However if you configu...

dknov by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How can I block any body to change the password using the Cisco Password recovery? because I am facing one problem that few of our clients rebootting the router and change the Conf registry and change the password. Please give me few Suggestion...

it looks like the set dscp has been removed from 12.2.27 code. Can someone suggest another way to set dscp for ef/af?Example:policy-map traffic_shape class ef_highest set dscp ef priority 25 class af_high set dscp AF31 bandwidth 38400...

tony.mann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing QOS on a MPLS network. Cisco recommends to use MDRR for Cisco 12000 series routers.Here is the Cisco url for the MDRR configuration example which i use. Configuring MDRR and WRED on the Cisco 12000 Series Internet Router Using the L...

I've a mixture of EoMPLS & L3VPN traffic that needs to traverse an MPLS Core TE.Can anyone advise how to do traffic classification and QOS for the EoMPLS traffic across this TE?Thks!

tklim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to setup an access between two hosts. Source host (which connection is started by) is using Global Routing table also it isnt part of any MPLS cloud. And destination host is behind of a MPLS cloud. We need to NAT due to some IP address conf...

serkan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am plaining to deploy MPLS-VPN for my VPN customer on my current IP network (for VOIP). Can I able to setup my network to run both MPLS forwarding and IP routing without influence to my VOIP services?Your help is highly appreacited.Tung

chieulq77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to give to the client a fixed IP with a public IP but i don´t know how configured the connection "point to point" between router client (Cisco 820) and my to router central (Cisco 7204).**In a Customer Router 820:interface ATM0.1 point-to-poin...

Just a quick one, is it possible to have 3 of 6500/Sup720 acting as a Core "ring" and just utilise VRF-lite to create separate routing and forwarding tables?If this is the case, how is the VPNv4 address conveyed across the backbone? since this isn't ...

Hello,does anybody know if those two go together? I am trying to implement it on a Multi-VRF CE, but it does not seem to work.Here is my config:ip nat pool tk 1.1.192.40 1.1.192.40 prefix 27!ip nat inside source list 1 pool tk vrf VRF-TK overloadip n...

hi allwe has 7600 router with WS-SUP-720 card, the technical specification of this card said that it does not support MPLS VPN features.so is there any solution to use full MPLS VPN features on this router (MPLS VPN functions for both LAN and WAN por...

bienkv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can Someone tell me if an MPLS network is faster or slower than a switched network ?Could you please tell me what this line means :rate-limit output access-group rate-limit 0 3000000 600000 1200000 conform-action transmit exceed-action dropTha...

stkalala by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors