MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,  Am trying to use VRF-Lite Route leaking , but am able to import/export routes between two vrfs.  Ping is working within VRF to/from hosts , but am not able ping between two nodes.(Server/Host). Configuration/toplogy is mentioned below for feedba...

vrf lite.png
uni1389 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a rep topology where we have two or more rings interconnected as shown bellow: where we have segment #1 which is a 1Gbit ring and segment #2 a 100Mbit ring. Edge ports and alternate ports are set accordingly and stcn segment frames are send out on...

rep1.png rep2.png
k.zourkas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I am a novice when it comes to segment routing. I have a simple network in which one region has LDP enabled and the other region has SR enabled. I want the SR Enabled routers to have the Node or Prefix-SID for the devices outside of the SR...

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.37.02 PM.png
imanless by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can any one please clear this doubt. Here in below this snip capture of MPLS L2 VPN all header. Here what "PW Ethernet Control word" header does? even it is optional. If this header comes whenever we make Pseudo Wire  then how its become opti...

TangoAlfa_1-1697086801023.png
TangoAlfa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 cisco iOS-XR router routers model N540-28Z4C-SYS-A and N540X-6Z18G-SYS-A. I have to configure the TACAS+ server on both router to authenticate and authorize with TACAS server. TACAS server IP is 192.168.X.X. Configuration of these model are ...

Hi,How can i install a license in this version, i have the .lic file that cisco send me to install it but in this IOS XE version i cant.normally i use the command:license install flash:license-file.lic1/1 licenses were successfully installed0/1 licen...

Hi have been struggling with a lab , to create an MPLS network using route reflector from PE R5 i can see from the trace that MPLS label is being used when pinging the loopback of the other PE R6the routes for each customer is learned without issues ...

Hi All,If you peer between route reflectors clusters and have them setup as back-to-back clients does this disable the cluster-id loop prevention checks?  Just i see routes being sent back to originator RR and that RR accepting them. I thought the or...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In MPLS L2 VPN (AToM and VPWS) referring to the diagram here IGP is running OSPF with MPLS Backbone. And R1 and R2 connected with Pseudo Wire. Now when user 192.168.0.100 ping to Server 192.168.0.101 the first packet is  going with only one Label but...

TangoAlfa_0-1696242253996.png TangoAlfa_3-1696242634414.png TangoAlfa_1-1696242607431.png TangoAlfa_2-1696242614889.png
TangoAlfa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we have 2 networkseach network runs typical MPLS/IBGP and they have their own set of route reflectors (2 on each network)We want to start exchanging routes between the networks and are hoping to achieve this by peering between the route reflec...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics