MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dears, Good  day, Could you please help me to find  a way to activate a secondary internet link provided via sub interface which is configured on the backup mpls router which is not passing thorugh ASA??? Attached current design for reference. we h...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot establish simple LDP session between P and PE2. LDP neighbor is up between PE1 and P router fine but not between P and PE2. when i use mpls ldp discovery, i get no route on PE2. Does anyone know what the problem is.PE1mpls label protocol ldp...

I need to find VC by pseudoport number(bridge-domain port).Pseudoport numbers are SW.1001013 and SW.1001011. How to find VC(vfi peer ip and vc-id) by pseudoport number?#show bridge-domain Bridge-domain 100 (3 ports in all)State: UP                   ...

sergey120 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody. What is the default behavior with regard  to Control word in AToM?  is it always present by default?  Thanks and have a nice weekend!!

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts? In MPLS L3VPN, VRF in PE routers to distinguish routes from different custmers with same ip subnets and RD is used to distinguish routes from different custmers with same ip subnets on Core (P) routers. My doubt is why RD needed in MPLS c...

Hello,  Let's say you have specific DSCP AF values that are set for QoS classes. So, if voice if marked at DSCP EF within the ToS byte in the IPv4 Header, makes it way to the PE (within a L3 MPLS VPN environment) PE-CE Link. So, it hits the PE as an...

Hi all I want to connect all of my branches via MPLS service from one of the available providers What am thinking of is using VPLS for branches connectibvity Now my concern is two things : security (how to protect from my side even though am using on...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EoMPLS question

Hi everybody, I do not have access to right gear, have a question : Please consider the following config and scenario: CE------f0/0 R2--MPLS CORE R2: interface f0/0 no ip address switchport switchport access vlan 800 switchport mode dot1qtunnel i...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors