MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi I am a service provider and i need to give layer 2 VPLS service to a customer who is having around 500 branches In the customer end, service have been terminated via a serial interface and due to some limitations, we are requesting the customer t...

in a VPNv4 scenario, I have a PE which is sending 5000 prefixes (I am checking this thru "sh ip bgp..vpnv4 ip address....advertised-routes" command) but when I see on RR where this PE is peered with, I see number of prefixes received using received-r...

What would be the advantage in using VRF-Lite at the CE (e.g. a 3750 switch) and trunking a series of /30 pt-pt VLANs (one for each VRF) from the PE to the CE switch, and then defining customer VLANs on the 3750 versus defining the customer VLANs on ...

I am not able to apply 4 byte AS as below on 7200 image . Any help here please Image :c7200-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRE14.bin NPE-GE Error as below: Router(config)#router bgp 135296Router(config-router)#bgp asnotation dotRouter(config-router)#exitR...

Hi All,I need to a quick inputs from you guys.I am having c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M4.bin IOS. (CISCO2921/K9)the issue is I am unable to type pseudowire-class command. i searched few thing on cisco forums which they said its required data + sec...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon experts, I have two directly connected Cisco 7609 routers running MPLS with OSPF being IGP,  and a EoMPLS VC has been created. On router 1: interface Vlan100ip address 192.168.168.2 255.255.255.0xconnect 10.200.0.158 100 encapsulation ...

Eric Xu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASR9000 running 5.1.3. They are connected back to back using mpls protocol.When i enter the command 'show mpls forwarding summary' i've got the following output:        sh mpls forwarding summary        …        Pkts dropped:    46958     ...

1pgordo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! allocate-label all

hi experts, I have 2 doubts : plz help 1.what is the use of  "allocate-label all" : command ? eg : address-family ipv6 unicast         allocate-label all 2. under which scenario we use below config ? ipv4 address under ipv4 add family. address-fami...

Hi, Our multiple sites are connected by MPLS coming from 1 ISP provider. We will be adding another site but our current provider does not have local carrier available so we have to use a different ISP. The new circuit is already provisioned and acco...

Gentry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have MPLS network with OSPF as the underlying IGP , my current two route reflectors are ASR9010 The current design is in-band route reflection , what am trying to implement is to pull out these two routers and use them as MPLS PE and change ...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hear this term : "intenret VRF" ..when they are used ? any simple example of deployment will help in understanding. thanks