cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,We are getting the following error at the RTMT. We are using the CUCM 7.1. Any idea?: 0: May 19 18:01:49.274 UTC : %CCM_CAR_SCH-CAR-3-CARSchedulerJobError: CAR scheduled job failed. Job Failure Detail:CAR Scheduler restarted, update ALL 1 jo...

startrac by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we replaced our Nortel 8600s with Catalyst 4507s last year we also purchased LMS as a replacement to Nortel's Enterprise Switch Manager. ESM was extremely easy to configure and use but LMS seemed overly complicated in comparision. I installed it...

I'm working on implementing NTP in my WAN.  The command I'm using is "NTP Server hostname".  This works just fine until I edit the DNS record.  The router will still look at the IP it resolved when I added the NTP Server hostname line.Thanks,   Ed

If you have the same vlan that exists on two switches that are connected together, do you need a source port for the span on both switches or will a port on one of the switches collect all traffic for that vlan?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad...

Dear,A while ago I received a ticket from one of our customers because User Tracking was not working for NEXUS 5548UP on LMS 3.2. I opened a TAC case for this but this was normal since it is a Datacenter switch. Now the customer came back on this bec...

lauresv75 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody experience running a Cisco Router as a NTP Server? I want to use it for network devices, server and clients.E.g. Setup:Public NTP -> Router (ASxxxxx) (NTP Server #1) -> DMZ Router (NTP Server #2) -> Internal Router (NTP Server #3) -> Serv...

Kai Onken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the topology services map, the color status of the router takes long time to move from red to green and vice versa.i have already configured the time interval in the fault monitor poller setting to 6minutes but the only thing reflected the little ...