cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to create personal login for the administrators in order they have the same rights as the user "admin" (I want to track them with the ACS later, but now the login method is local). I created an user and set the authorization to "Full Aut...

Hello Everyone,We are Ciscoworks LMS 4.0.1, I want to keep the syslogs of 180 days with the LMS but every day we see that a purge of the syslog.log despite the following configuration:Log Rotation:  D:\CSCOpx\log\syslog.log 4194304 gz 3Purge Syslog: ...

Resolved! CW-LMS 3.1

Dears,I need your help, Please...I have CiscoWorks 3.1 and I would appreciate if anyone could advise me regarding the below...1. When creating job or log file, these files are always stored in the default Path (inside LMSROOT) for RME for example...C...

hi! is there any tool out there that can keep monitor traffic of different type? eg, http, ftp,  and etc? Is there a tool that can differentiate different  port or traffic type?

dave dave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, wondering if anyone is able to use LMS 4.1 with an ASA5585x? The ASA5585x is not on the list of supported devices for LMS4.1, I would like to be able to back up the configuration and to monitor basic status such as device up/down.I have manually ...

dporod by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm looking at upgrading our ACS 5.1 to 5.3.  After reading the upgrade notes and seeing some of the issues experienced from the bundle upgrade I think I'm going with the fresh install / restore option.  My only concern is that we're running ...