cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Quick question, I am running out of IP addresses in my 192.168.53.0 /24 subnet.  I would like to expand from a /24 to a /22 giving me IPs from 192.168.52.0 - 192.168.55.255.  Wondering if I can continue to use 192.168.53.1 as my gateway but still use...

kerryjcox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question. Will Cisco LMS Prime 4.1 be getting a map module, so you are able to see a graphical map of up and down status of devices? I know the topology map is a module within LMS, but what would be nice to see is a graphical map, where you are able ...

So recently we've had some 3750 controller failures.  to be exact, today's issue is:Nov  1 10:31:39: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_ERR: Controller error, Controller number 8: accessing failedSo I was thinking of how I could send out alerts on LMS.  Keep in m...

Hi!I have internet connection on my cisco 2811 router, and i want to test bandwidth of this connection. Recenty i heared about ttcp tool. I tried it, but i saw bandwidth something about 7 Mb/s, but really connection greater then 20 Mb/s (must be 30 M...

ieasm0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...We received from our Partner L-CWLMS-4.0-300UP instead of CWLMS-4.0-300UPK9. Are these the same, except one is e-delivery? And after registering the PAK we received the license via email, but there was no link to download the actual LMS 4.0 to s...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Config retrieve

Hi,There was a device in CiscoWorks and removed 3 days back.Before the device was successfully archived inventory and config.Is there any way to get the device config from old archive?Jopeti.

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running LMS 3.1 with CM 5.1.0 on a single Solaris 9 server. I've been unable to open topology services. I get an error "cannot connect to ANI server". I've confirmed that the ANIServer6.0 is running (it says "Running with busy flag set"). I've al...

sirbaughmf by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes