cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team ; i'm looking for any experience , upgrading PI3.4 to PI 3.7 (Physical Appliance)what the best recommendation to do it , it's the first time that i do itanyone here has done this upgrade , any suggestion Thanks in advance

Nadia Bbz by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone knows OID to fetch VLAN data from a Cisco MDS 9000 Series?For example I know the following OID to fetch data from Cisco Catalyst switch (these OID don't work with NX-OS):VLANIndex - .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.68.1.2.2.1.2VLANName - .1.3.6.1.4...

Hello Professionals,I have unexpected issue when applying PBR with my Cisco switch, but don't understand why this happened.First things First,   - Switch: C9300L-48P-4G-E   - Version: 16.12.4   - Image: CAT9K_IOSXEI have PBR policy and it applied to ...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! PKA ping problem

I uploaded my pka file in zip here:https://www.mediafire.com/file/gducqy7es4f1nx3/Topology.zip/fileI tried to ping from the bottom right corner (KV_szerver) to the top left corner (E_PC), and it does not work properly. I think there is some problem o...

I can't seem to find this anywhere, hoping maybe someone else can shed some light. in the user guide, under site maps, there is a section that explains how to view wired devices associated to a site map. You go to that floor area, click tools in the ...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco WSA S390 cluster up and running.On my monitoring system I have a Netflow sensor running for my ASA.For last night I see the IP address of the active member of the WSA cluster transferring a lot of data (50GB) with xxx.amazonaws.com....

hash2k2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,I'm new to networking. Where should my default gateway be on this topology for VLAN 10? I would like 192.168.1.1 to be the default gateway. The firewall is my edge device. I'm guessing it's on the L3 switch because I don't belie...

Tom101 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:Is there a document that explains or compares the difference between the 2960-TC-L vs the 2960-TC-S, LAN-BASE vs LAN-LITE?? Or can someone explain the difference in the ios features?Thanks

Phineas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card