cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I thought I'd test this with a pair of 3750X's before starting on production stacks.   Thank god.The stack-pair currently runs universal 10.2(53)SE2, but we noted a bug affecting CPU cycles, the fix being in 12.2(55)SE1.  I loaded the IOS into LMS, p...

Any idea on1. For network discovery, does CDP must turn on in the network?  Or LMS 4.0 now is SNMP-based?2. Any detail about 3rd party device support (Juniper/HP/etc)?  Can they be shown in topology map?3. What is the device restriction on L-CWLMS-4....

ctychan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingI`m actually starting with CiscoWorksEverything is setup properly and nice just missing something !!!!!from the DFM i still can`t see the trap of my device and some of my devices are still in the unknown state (but via topology service i can ...

HelloIn Collection summary the Fault Diuscovery is allways running.And the all devices stays in state  "Discovery Progress    = 10% completed" IP Address                 = 172.30.1.20 DNS Name                  = 172.30.1.20 Device Status             ...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes