cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Note: These messages have been extracted from Syslog Message Fields in a Wireshark trace file, so the leading numbers (e.g.: 86771, 86743) are not being pre-pended by the syslog server.Example of a syslog message with "service sequence-numbers" NOT c...

Hi ,I have a Cisco Work Server (LMS 2.6 Version ) in which syslog.log file is growing like anything.Earlier it use to grow around 500MB to 1GB Per day.Since last one week its growing around 6 to 7 Gb per day.I am moving the syslog file through Logrot...

lalit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DFM instances

Hi,Can someone explain me why and the meaning of 2 DFMServer instances.  I have installed LMS3.2 with one license and I noticed that 2 DFM instances are running. My question is also related to use the scripts for bulk manage/unmanage interfaces in DF...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I hope you are great. I have a cu with:LMS 2.6on windowsMy Cu wants to change his LMS instalation from the C: partition to a new partition that he is going to add to the server.The only way I think of doing this is by:1. making a backup2. Unin...

rvillavi by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes