cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear,I am trying to get all ports on devices with the following specs :+ macro description vi- authentication periodicThe strange thing is that RME takes only one of the 2 lines, how do I configureRME so I have all the ports with the macro commando a...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm after a reboot on LMS 2.6 server, the CM home page started showing the following message: "Cannot connect to ANI Server since it is down". I followed the procedures as in the thread "Ciscoworks ANI server cannot connect, Joe Clark please help"...

Hi All,I want to upgrade a Cisco 6509-E to a newer IOS using LMS3.2 (never done it before using LMS).  The switch has a flash disk size of 128Megs and the current IOS is about 80Megs, so there is only about 46 Megs available on the flash card.  Quest...

Hello everyone,We have many Cisco network devices in our network,devices like switches,routers,firewalls,IPs ,... and for monitoring purpos we enabled logging on all of devices ,they all send syslog Debugging information to one syslog server,now i wa...