cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to set up a Management Station to monitor Cisco devices via SNMP. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive or free solution that's available for download? I have a 3600 router I want to configure for SNMP, and also RMON to pick up statistics ...

jdamone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm aware of the show cdp and show lldp CLI commands, but I want to pull the same information out of the devices using SNMP Gets, but cannot seem to find any information relating to that.Thanks in advance.Walt

wbenton-0 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a device credential verification job which runs one per week.Every now and again the job hangs and no matter what I do I can't stop the job to delete it. I can see the job in the job list and I can select it and choose STOP, howeverm after tha...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to use Ciscoworks to perform our image upgrades, however, it seems we would have to delete the existing images from flash prior to performing the upgrade.Everytime we try we get the following error:Catastrophic - SWIM1200:Selected Flash...

pxcamp19 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just install CNA ver 5.5. and we setup the mail alerting from logging level 3 (Errors) to avoid too much notifications but we get mail informing us about interface up/down due simple machine shutdown/reboot like this one:********X-Mailer: Cisco Ne...

acleri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes