cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

After i changed snmp strings on our network devices , I see a list of devices with Auth Failure Traps on Syslog server.Ive check the snmp credential strings on CW for each device and they're correct.This is the error message on my syslog server:mm-dd...

baotran09 by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A user has a NetConfig job set to execute "no speed 10" among a bunch of "no" commands on a couple of interfaces on two routers running two different versions of IOS 12.x.routerA has one of those IOS bugs that produces the extraneous "username: " pro...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can do with some eem scripting help. Here is what I'm trying to do:When my g0/1/0 interface goes down I want to shut down my p0/0/0 interface.When the g0/1/0 comes back up I want to wait like 5 minutes and then bring p0/0/0 up.Here's what I've come...

rpeasah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am evaluating an MSE device and I need to verify that the port is set static to gig/full.  I can see the information that it shows when I execute the ifconfig eth0 command but I don't see speed and duplex.  Any ideas what I would type in to get tha...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes