cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed LMS 3.2 and made all updates avilable from the CCO.When I try to start the discovery the discovery status windows is neverupdated with the progress and the start discovery button is always active tobe pressed. After reading the LMS 3...

rgomes by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to get an information about gigaStack port on switch inventory.I have generated an Detail device Report but I didn't get this information.I can find this information by show interface status | include GigaStack on switch :Gi0/1       ...

ebezombes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!I have a cisco 1900 swtich attached to my computer via console port. Everything seems to be ok, but I am unable to reach the prompt because the Management Console is greeting me instead of the well-known prompt. How can I get the prompt?Co...

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:When both g0/1/0 AND g0/1/1 go down, shut down p0/0/0.When either g0/1/0 OR g0/1/1 comes back up, wait 5 mins and if either is still up, bring up p0/0/0. While waiting, if the link that is up goes down, reset the ...

rpeasah by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have periodic polling and peridoic colletion jobs scheduled to run everyday at 2:30 and14:30. These jobs are in pending for more than 72 hours and I didn't see a new job startedsince. Please adviseLMS3.2 on Solaris 10

nawas by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured config collection on Cisco Works. But only one device's configuration has been succesfully collected, rest of the devices are showing failed.check the log...showing telnet authentication failed 3 times.  but I have checked the us...

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some help,I am getting a "Device sensed" "Collection Failed" error when I run a inventory collection from RME 4.3.0. The device I am trying to collect information from is a 2811 router running IOS 12.4(9). Also I have posted the IC_Server log.An...

ezekiel09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm considering using SNMP v3 for management of multiple devices. I'd like to standardise the configuration string used, as long as the encrypted password. As the encrypted password is computed from the engineID, this would mean a single engineID ...