cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

What issue can we face if we are using DSVPN (Huawei Router) at HUB side and DMVPN (Cisco Router) at Spoke side?  I am working in a corporate based firm having more than 1000 branches connected to Head Office.Currently our scenerio is we are using DM...

Team, We have ISR 4431 Routers deployed to our field offices. They are on 16.09.07 with traditional licensing. They are fully licensed for what we are currently using them for. We are wanting to upgrade them to 17.03.04a which means smart licensing. ...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I'm trying to implement an autonomous system using packet tracer.   I've already configured the routers and some devices manage to ping the gateways of other networks, but not the devices inside of them. My problem is that there's no communica...

network.png
ade184 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,not sure if this topic belongs to this category, I'll ask anyway We have switch (cisco Nexus3500 C3548P-10GX Chassis) with NX-OS (nxos64-msll.10.2.3.F)What I want to do, is to use (Specific license reservation- or - Permanent License ...

Hi All, I'm trying to create an extended ACL with the following criteria (see attached image):1.  Allow traffic to 10.10.2.9 on port 15702.  Block all other ports to 10.10.2.93.  Allow all other traffic, from all VLANs, to server VLAN I have a workin...

Untitled.png
NerfHerder by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes