ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having issues pushing out IOSs to my network. I want to have CiscoWorks do it because I have over 300 Cisco Switches on the network to include 3750, 3560 and 2950s. The problem I am having is that CiscoWorks will not delete the old IOS to make r...

Hello sir,We are using cisco works LMS 3.0 in our network.In our network we have access point 1130 Object ID : 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.618 , Cisco IOS Software, C1130 Software (C1130-K9W7-M), Version12.3(8)JA2.In campus Manager, user tracking we are unable t...

Hi,I have a pix which is on 6.3. I want to put 7.2(3) on it but not enough space in flash.I dont need to keep anything that is on it so I just want enough space for the new image. I though to delete contents of flash its just clear flashfs? when I...

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is my configuration for tracking.<code>track 123 rtr 1 reachability!interface Vlan1 description primary-link ip address 10.1.2.71 255.255.255.0!interface Vlan2 description backup-link ip address 192.168.4.254 255.255.255.0!ip local policy route...

Hi When i open the topology services in campus manager iam getting an error stating :Cannot connect to ANI server" (screen shot attached)I tried restarting services and it worked for me once, but the second time the error occurred , it is not working...

I can telnet into my 1721 router and ping both connections serial and fast ether net, but when I try to get on the server that the fast ethernet is plugged into I canping my fast ethernet but not my serial I'm i missing something in the config that t...

md8181feb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThanks for valuable information page, time for me to contribute! Is it possible to have two of the same portlets from different LMS slaves in same view in a DCR Master? Eg One portlet of "RME Collection Status" from slave server1 and one "RME Coll...

tejp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes