cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to use EEM to build an applet that will automatically backup the configuration to a TFTP server after changes are made per DISA STIGS. I have tried different variations and still come up with no backup.First I tested the command  #cop...

Resolved! 2 vlans 2 isps

hi I have 2 VLANS one for marketing ,the other for human resources if I want to each one to have an ISP I have a switch and a router + 2 public IP one for isp1 and the other for isp2 is it enough just for access list i searched a lot people seems to ...

Hi, I am currenlty working on packet tracer project for school regarding this information of a corporation "Across the States Bank (ASB) takes pride in providing our customers with superior service and the ability to manage their finances 24/7 from a...

Hello, I tried get the errors CRC for interfaces router 2801 by snmpwalk as follow but unsucessful with OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.2.1.1.12snmpwakl -c community -v 1 IP_router .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.2.1.1.12 SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.2.2.1.1.12.1 = INTEGER: 0SNM...