cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Greating sir, Could i inject my initial configuration file into ios image, so after resetting the router,i got the initial configuration ? if possible, how to do it ? If not ? How can i go to my special initial configuration after resetting the devic...

Gamaci by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, I'm in a bit of a pickle and I'm hoping someone can help. Long story short, I have a Cisco 4431 router that is used as the gateway router for my company's Wireless. Somehow I must have mistyped the console password when I first insta...

Hello I am having some major throughput issues with my WAN (Internet access).My original software was 7.0.1, I then upgraded to 7.1.0-90 and same thing.My FPR is configured in PPPoEI have 0 configuration (so no misconfiguration) Here is the weird thi...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning guys.Is some project we were obligated to configure the router without touching any end device..In Normal case this end-devices should have their own default-gatewy ..So how we will connect these devices there's another way access them a...

dears I have a General Topic , let's discuss about , let's assume I have PC connected to the Internet thru Router or 100 of rotuers  and Switch ,I can't download a file or page is not loading, now for Tshoot , as per my perspective,1- L1 2- L2 3- L34...

Hi guys, I'm trying to connect 3 networks using 1 one router 1841.Is the use of the 2 network, LAN port and for the third one WAN port The first network is  4 PC connected through switch which is connected to the router by interface vlan 9.The second...

I was reading: this answer to "Maximum packet size for a TCP connection", where it says:The absolute limitation on TCP packet size is 64K (65535 bytes), but in practicality this is far larger than the size of any packet you will see, because the lowe...

so I'm trying to expand our network and was going to purchase a 2960x and found they were EoL and being replaced with the 9200 series. which I'm fine with, since they seem like a nice robust unit. But when I went to go and purchase one through one of...